As we navigate what is hopefully the last mile of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, Sipherd & Associates continues to take measures to protect the health and safety of our employees, our clients, and our community. This includes taking action to reduce the risk of spreading the virus in our workplace while continuing to serve our clients at a high level.
Although our office will continue to be open to the public, we are limiting face-to-face meetings this upcoming tax season. We request you submit your tax information in one of the following ways:
- Online - Select the “Send Files” button located on either our contact page or home page to securely send us your tax documents.
- Email - If you have the means to scan your documents and securely send email, your information can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Fax - Information can be faxed to our office at (402) 488-5676.
- Mail - As always, you are welcome to mail your information to our office.
- Drop off - Our office will continue to be open to the public to drop off your tax information at the front desk. Our extended office hours, beginning February 1, 2021, are Monday - Thursday 8am to 5:30pm, Friday 8am to 5pm, Saturdays 9am-12pm.
- Regardless of the submission method you chose above, if you would like to discuss your tax information prior to us preparing your return please let us know and we will set up a phone appointment at a mutually convenient time to discuss your tax return.
- When we are finished preparing your returns the following methods are available at your choosing to receive your tax returns:
Thank you for choosing to work with us as we navigate these difficult times. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.